Friday, June 14, 2013

FIRST MARVIN REVIEW!!

First review for Marvin's Curse is in and it's 5 stars!! 

'I decided to not read this book until after I finished my exams, because after having a free preview of the first 5 chapters, (Wattpad) I knew that I wouldn't be able to stop reading it. I felt in the mood to read a good book however, as a break from revision, so I went for it. Having read other books by the author I knew I was in for a treat.

I was unable to put it down. It was so gripping I read all of it in one sitting. The book is such an original story. Though there are thousands of books in the same sort of genre, I have never heard of anything like this book. It was so unpredictable the whole time, and I love that in a book. Every time I turned a page, I found something new which allowed me to piece more of the story together.

I really connected with the main characters, and actually sobbed at some points. The book was just so good I cannot describe to you how pleased I am that I read it.

I would thoroughly recommend this book to any one. I think it would be impossible to read the book and not be extremely pleased that you did so! It's quite rare to find a book that grips you so much that you can't put it down until you finish it but that is what this book did to me!

It was incredible'


Emily 27

No comments: