Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Buy one get one free!



So, I venture into my local Waterstones (Sutton) to see how the books are doing and... couldn't find them. Slight panic then I find them here! Only on the buy one get one half price stand, no less, sandwiched between Jacqueline Wilson and Percy Jackson. This is a first for me. My books normally have to fight against any offers in store. Grab yourself a bargain!

 Photo: So, I venture into my local Waterstones (Sutton) to see how the books are doing and... couldn't find them. Slight panic then I find them here! Only on the buy one get one half price stand, no less, sandwiched between Jacqueline Wilson and Percy Jackson. This is a first for me. My books normally have to fight against any offers in store. Grab yourself a bargain!

No comments: