Sunday, May 03, 2015

Meeting Readers

It's always lovely to meet readers of my books and over the years I have bumped into many at bookshops, school fairs and on school visits. This meeting with reader Lucy Hearle though was special as it was the first time I had met a reader from Norfolk, which is where I now live. 
There I was in Waterstone's, looking for Spanish activity books when Lucy came up and said hello. I had signed all three Aggie Lichen books for her at the East Anglian Game & Country Show just last weekend. She said she had started reading the first book and was enjoying it which is always a relief to hear. I'm hoping to visit Lucy's school, Springwood High School, in the near future and feel reassured that I will see at least one familiar face among the audience. Thanks, Lucy.

No comments: