Monday, September 23, 2013

Waterstone's Sutton Book Signing

I had a great day selling and signing my Aggie Lichen trilogy at Waterstone's Sutton last Saturday. I met some lovely people there and had a good chat about screen writing with one fellow writer. It's alway nice to meet new readers and it was a real pleasure to talk about the books with so many. I also had a reader who had read all the books and wanted to know what was next so I was able to direct her to my e-book, 'Marvin's Curse'. 

A special 'hello' to Georgia and Madison from Blenheim High School in Epsom, who over the period of the day, bought all three 'Aggie' books each, so a big thank you to them. 

Overall, a really great day. Many thanks to the staff at Waterstone's for accommodating me again.


Madison and Georgia, Waterstone's Sutton


No comments: